The Gazprom Swan 60 Class is a leading one design class which received ISAF status in 2012. Swan is a recognised global marque for prestige and ocean going performance, the Swan 60's high stability, direct steering system and foils add up to a responsive ride.
The owner-driver class has an annual circuit visiting iconic distance races and regattas. Premium race management ensures intense coastal and offshore courses at the world's leading yacht clubs.
A cosmopolitan class with international flavour, the circuit attracts some of the highest profile sailors to compete including America's Cup, Olympic and Volvo Ocean Race veterans. The 10 boat fleet race for the Gazprom Swan 60 World Championship title and the overall circuit winner, awarded as Asprey crafted trophies.
The Gazprom Swan 60 Class also provides relaxed chic ashore with a tailored social programme and customised charter opportunities.
- Leading one design 10 boat fleet expanding annually
- Owner-driver class with premium race management experience
- Consistently intense coastal and offshore courses
- Annual events calendar incorporating highest profile global regattas
- Attracts world leading sailors including America's Cup, Olympic and Volvo Ocean Race veterans
- Swan is a recognised global marque for prestige and ocean going performance
- The boat's high stability, direct steering system and foils add up to a responsive ride
- A carbon hull and mast with PBO rigging ensures dynamic, competitive and exciting races
- Strictly a unique experience with customised charter opportunities
- Cosmopolitan class with an international flavour
- Relaxed chic ashore with a tailored social programme
- High quality racing at the world's leading European and Russian yacht clubs
- Five event series for 2015
- Circuit that visits iconic distance races and regattas
- New 2014 entries achieved podium positions at their first World Championship
- Youth teams are welcomed and fostered
- Gazprom Swan 60 World Champion and overall circuit winners will be awarded crafted Asprey trophies on September 26th in Saint Petersburg, Russia